Introduction to Mindfulness w/ Rosca Holistic Health
Time & Location
About the Event
Have you ever wanted to do less thinking and more being, be a little more in the present and stop your mind working overtime?
Now is your time!
Set in the tranquil surroundings of Oakerthrope Nature Reserve, An Introduction to Mindfulness with Ross Cooper of Rosca Holistic Health will journey through the concept of mindfulness, origins and the practise of bringing awareness to the present moment with what it means to be truly mindful. With accreditation and extensive experience in the practise of Mindfulness and holistic therapies, Ross will present you with all the benefits whilst introducing a series of basic and easy-to-remember methods and exercises to take away with you, helping you become truly present in this moment, and those to come.
This workshop is suitable for all, from those new to Mindfulness to those have experience in the practise, new participants or regular; there is always something different!
Here in Derbyshire, these groups take place in a natural environment, surrounded by the nurturing energy of nature to bring peace, relaxation and awareness to each member, and the energy of the group.
- Off road parking is available
- Hot water and refreshments are available, though feel free to bring refreshments.
- 4 spaces available (Maximum 4, Minimum 3)
- £20 investment per person (£10 non-refundable deposit to secure booking made made payable by BACS or Paypal)
- Please note there is no toilet facilities at this site, just the natural kind!
Oakerthrope Nature Reserve
Parking location co-ordinates:
- Contact Ross Cooper on email@example.com or 07842915766 for any further information and to request a booking form.
Public workshops, courses and clinics are regularly run by Rosca Holistics and Rosca Horsemanship throughout the year. If you would be interested in organising or hosting a private event, local or Nationwide, do get in touch.